Wednesday, June 1, 2016

WW1 - June Challenge

Hi everyone, been a busy month and winter is definitely setting in for us here in New Zealand, but fortunately we have a family trip planned towards the end of the month in the lovely warm and sunny Gold Coast.

This month's challenge over at WW1 is really girly....Opera Mauve....



Here is my take on this month's challenge....


I have to say one thing I love about the White with One challenges, is that I tend to use my paints, mists and Gelato's to get my main colour and then adding pops of black and white with some embellies.....

A little close up of my cutie pie Gia .....


So pop on over to the blog to check out all the other inspiration.......

TFL & happy Scrapping
Heidi




1 comment:

  1. And as always, looks brilliant! Love how you use your main colour.... & the texture -stencil work. Fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete